Comprehensive Fly Management
The fly is a nuisance to people around the world, primarily in places with a bad sanitary environment. Flies breed in any decaying, rotting organic matter like garbage, filth, excreta, manure etc. This contact subsequently leads to contamination of human food and transmission of disease.
Green employs several measures to control flies.
- Residual Sprays / ULV FOGGING
- Insect Screens
- Insect Light Traps: Glue Boards and Electric Traps
- Sticky Tapes
- Industrial Screens for Doorways etc.
- We adhere to International Food Safety Standards.
- Green uses an integrated management program for the control of flies.
- Thorough inspection of site.
- This includes breeding site identification, sanitation, chemical, biological and other non-chemical methods.
- All required documentation, including MSDS, data logs, etc., is a part of the standard services.